Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

7.19.2009

We have too much fun for our own good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) CRISTOBAL!!!!!

The big "26" - Yowza! :o) We had a nice day of celebrations... hung out and relaxed for most of Saturday (and we slept in until 7:30!) and went out in DC that night. It's always fun to go out with friends but sometimes you just have that night that's
extra fun for whatever reason...well that was us Saturday :o) The highlight was probably when I tried to body slam Chris but he ducked too low and I flipped over him instead and we both went crashing to the sidewalk! Ahh, good times, good times. Here are some pics from that day/night!

Chris' yummy red velvet golf cake!



I'm definitely changing my profession..


Doug, Cristobal, Christina, & me


He was having none of the whole kissing thing haha


Me & my maaaaaan! Aren't we cute? ;o)

Well Chris I hope you enjoyed your bday as much as I did! Now it's time for some more R & R!

1 comment:

Followers