Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

11.01.2009

Happy Halloweenie!

So last night we made the trek up to Bethesda for some Halloween fun! I've got to admit, I do feel an empty hole in my heart for not going on some type of Haunted Hayride! Also, I never saw The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on TV this year! I never found it - whaaat! It was a sad, sad Halloween season.

Bring on Christmas!! (And you can leave out your comments of "You can't think about Christmas before Thanksgiving!" because yes, you can!)

Anyway, here are a few pics of the evening!

Indiana Jones & an eskimo!



Dave ("Billy Mays here!") **it should be noted that this costume won him $500 AND a trip to Puerto Rico...not too shabby**

Billy Mays & some Trekkies!

Result of a bar fight! (just kidding, gross though isn't it?? What happened to the days when you would just use red paint?! yikes!)
Eskimo & Angela (renaissance lady!)


I hope you didn't forget to FALL BACK last night/this morning! This must be the second best day of the year. (Obviously behind Christmas!) I'm a self-professed awful-waker-upper so I just love Daylight Savings Time! Enjoy your extra hour today! I enjoyed re-doing 8:30 am :) I slept thru it the first time! ;)

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers