Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

8.30.2010

Bolt for Babies 2010

Again this year, Chris and I participated in the March of Dimes Bolt for Babies 5k race. Of the races we've done, this is my favorite course! I really enjoy this one, it has a little bit of everything!

We both were so happy with how we did! Chris finished 17th with a time of 24:26 (sub-8 minute miles!) and I finished 34th with a time of 27:40. i took about 2.5 mins off my time from last year so I was really pumped about that! Chris took about 4 minutes off his time!

So far, we've done races in April, May, June, and August. We have one planned for September (a 10k), the HM in October, a Turkey Trot in Nov and a race called "Jingle All the Way" in December :) Hopefully one of those months we can squeeze in 2 races since we missed on in July. We'll see! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers