Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

12.20.2010

I'm the worst blogger...ever!

I know, it's been 2 months since my last entry! Ah! Lots has been going on since then. A.Lot. To put it mildly, things have been very stressful and I feel like I probably have aged about 20 years in the past few months. Here, we'll focus on the positive and I'll ask for prayers for the "stressful." Believe me, if you send prayers for my fam, the Big Man upstairs will know what you're talking about, even though you won't!

So let's see...since November, Kristi got married!! She had a wonderful wedding! I knew it would be a great wedding though: a fantastic couple = a fantastic wedding!! It was great to share in their special day celebrating their love! They've been together for 10 years now, so it was a long time coming! And they know how to throw a hell of a party!!! Also that weekend we got to spend a night with Kim, Ken, and Zach which was great too. We wish it had been longer, but we were happy to have even a short time with them!
And then fall came and went...
And then I went to ASHA for the first time ever! It was great getting to see my Canadian friend, Insull :) And I got to spend time with Gigi too! (However, besides the social aspect, ASHA was pretty much a huge let-down!)
And Thanksgiving (in Maine) came and went (too quickly). It was so great being home for a week, but it wasn't nearly enough time. I miss being home so much already and can't wait to get back there later this week.



And the Christmas season came....and Christmas is almost here!

We are headed home on Thursday night and will be back on Sunday. So basically we only get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home. Not nearly enough time :( However, on the bright side, Shawn will be home which will be the first time in about 6 years that we'll all be there for Christmas, so I'm very very VERY excited about that!

I hope everyone out there has a happy and safe Christmas. Enjoy your families!

If you want to be happy in a million ways,
For the Holidays you can't beat home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers