Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

9.12.2009

Bolt for Babies

Chris and I just finished our first road race! It was the March of Dimes Bolt for Babies 5k. As new runners we set some goals for ourselves; Chris was to finish in under 30 minutes and mine was to finish in under 35 and no walking (I'm a really new runner, haha) and we both met our goals! Chris' time was 28 mins and mine was 30, finishing 52nd and 65th, respectively. Both of us in the top 1/2 of the pack - we'll take that :) But, we were happy to finish and support a great cause!

I'm extremely proud of both of us and how we did! It was a great start and we're hoping to complete more races (and longer ones!) in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers