Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

6.17.2010

My SLP Wish List

My super fun SLP wish list. This is more for my good than yours. But there are some toys work materials that are on my "to-buy" list.
Hey Mom & Dad - do we have any of this stuff at home? :)

So in other big news... I've been at my job for one year. Did you know that's never happened before? Also, June 16th marked my official 2 years of working as a Speech-Language Pathologist. After 2 years of marriage you're technically no longer considered a newlywed...so does 2 years of working in the field mean I'm no longer a newbie? :)

Also, I completed my 100 mile running goal! Now I get to buy my beautiful Garmin Forerunner!! Less than 4 months til the Half Marathon! (Holy crap!)


TGIF
(tomorrow)



1 comment:

  1. Don't waste your money on an LL Bean tote- there are huge ones out there that cost much less! Just gotta do some looking. One of my fave toy bags is a beach bag that I paid practically nothing for at walmart (walmart is the devil but I've gotta pinch pennies!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers