Come tax season...what's with all the dancing Uncle Sam's and Lady Liberty's? They don't make me want to file my taxes with you, they just make me feel sorry for the poor shmuck you made dress up in that stupid costume and risk their life by standing in the street during rush hour traffic. Find a new marketing ploy. Perhaps you can borrow the gecko? I like him better.
All the people who thought the movie Valentine's Day sucked because it had sooo many actors in it and you only saw them on screen for a short time. Really people? Did you not see the previews? They made it pretty clear how the movie was going to go, not like they hid the HUGE cast list from you. If that's the reason you didn't like it, it's your own damn fault, pay better attention next time.Don't get me wrong, I haven't seen the movie. I think I'll like it. But if I don't, I guarantee you it won't be because of the gimonstrous cast. Did I just make up a word?
How the weeks go so s.l.o.w.l.y.... but the weekends fly by. It's just not fair. 'Nuff said.
Finally, my glands are swollen and painful, but I'm not sick. Not a runny nose or a sore throat in sight. They just HURT. Maybe my body is currently at war with an attacker! Hope it doesn't successfully invade! I have been extraordinarily tired this week. Maybe it has something to do with that. It wasn't a very restful week or weekend thanks to being drunk and awake still at 4 am and waking up at 8 over the weekend ;) (PS I love you Sinsull!)PS -hey speechies.. what anatomy do you see? ...Nasopharynx, oropharynx, posterior pharyngeal wall, lamina propria of thyroid cartilige, superior cornu, thyroid notch, and trachea. The epiglottis, hyoid bone, thyrohyoid membrane, and cricothyroid ligament are MIA! WTF? hahahah
Can you tell it's been a long week and I'm becoming delirious? ;)

...but don't you wish your job was as easy as the guy who is waving in the lady liberty costume? hehe. Love you Sarah!
ReplyDeleteps did you see Shutter Island? it was awesome! fun fact/embarrassing fact?- i once had a collection of leo dicaprio magazine clippings...and a calendar...and i taped shows that he was interviewed on...so yeah, you could say i had a crush.
ReplyDeleteYes i do wish that very often, Lindsey!! Also, I had the same obsession and will not tell you how many times I saw Titanic in theaters... yep, I was "that girl" hahaha
ReplyDelete