Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!

...to the most amazing, beautiful, loving, wonderful mom I've ever known. I truly mean it when I say that I can only hope that one day I can be half the mom that you have always been to me.
I love you, Momma!

Mom & Dad at Christmas.
Love.
I know, not the most updated pic but I haven't even seen my family THIS YEAR!

Also a very happy momma's day to ALL the moms and mommas-to-be out there! (seems to be a lot right now - something must be in the water!)

* * *

Also, we just got back from a 5.45 mile AMAZING run. It was cool outside (about 65*) and very windy. While the wind did make it tough at some parts, it cooled us down at all the right times! A couple hills too which were tough, but good. We kept a nice pace where we were able to talk to each other pretty much the entire time which I hope to do for my "long" runs. Thanks, Cristobal, for pushing me to keep going that extra .45!! Check out the course we did! We created it and saved it so other runners can use it too!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers