First and foremost, THANK YOU my wonderful and family and friends who have shared warm wishes, sincere prayers, and supportive hugs either in person or through distance. Many of you know that I went home this past Monday-Wednesday in an unexpected and hurried manner to lend whatever support I could to my tough-as-nails mamma who was sick, and tried to keep my equally tough-as-nails dad standing on two feet from the opposite side of the hospital bed than what he is typically used to (Sorry Day - you know it's true! hehe.) I know that it made me feel better to be home and I hope that sentiment was shared all around, which I think it was. You'll be happy to know that Mom is home as of today and recovery can officially begin from HOME! YAY! That makes me extreeeeemely happy.
The trip was also nice too. It's always nice to visit Maine. I even got to go to Bennetts with Dad..YUMMMMMMm and we swung by the beach
Before I went home, though, I had just finished a wonderful weekend in Philadelphia for Janie's Bridal Shower. It was really beautiful and it was nice spending time and getting to meet new friends and spend time with some of her family. It was a great day and she certainly deserved such a special day!
Me feedin lil 5 week old ladybug Ryann, she is so sweet

So Philly was last Sat/Sun, Maine was Mon-Wed, Thurs - Sat was Abingdon, VA for a pediatric feeding disorders conference which was amaaaaazing. I won't share the details here (snooooozefest to 99.9% of you), but I had a good time learning some really relevant info and spending time with my wonderful co-workers. I am so lucky!
Today I made a mostly impromptu trip back to Philly. Just a quick up-and-back trip to help my wonderful husband. Again, details need not be shared here (LOVE YOU BABY hehe) but I know he would've done the same for me. Plus, I haven't seen him in the past week so it was nice getting to spend some time with him and update each other on our lives over the last 7 days or so!
And now.... the LOST series finale begins and this is where I end this post. Again, thanks for bearing with me.
I will miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment