So no big plans for this weekend, which is nice. We have just been hanging out & relaxing today and I'm enjoying every second of it! Last night I went out with some of the rehab team from Potomac Center, which was fun as always! Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera which is unusual for me! I always have it! The cats have been enjoying the updated balcony and spend lots of time outside :) We typically just have the sliding door open all the time so they can come and go as they please. But of course not at night or when we're not home...what can I say? We're protective :-P They especially enjoyed it when it was near 100' (I'm so glad that weather finally broke - I'm not ready for it! We hit 90' this year before we hit 80' ... UGH!)
Clare has claimed a new chair, while Fenway prefers to sit as close to the edge as possible.
And I just think this is a funny picture of Fen, she looks like a seal!
Well I hope everyone is being careful with the Swine flu that's going around (Sorry, H1N1... i like to call it "hiney" because that's kinda what it looks like HINI hehehe) I couldn't believe it when I heard it was in KENNEBUNK, MAINE .... of all places! Keep your purell close & soap and water closer!Until next time... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment