Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

1.21.2010

9 Years Ago Today...

I was a junior in high school,
I was driving my car around Kennebunk Beach,
I was hoping our HS Gymnastics team would win States next month (which we did),
I was eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream (cookie dough)...
when a boy I was hanging out with (and had a major crush on!) asked me to be his girlfriend! Aww.

Fast forward 9 years later:
He asked me to be his wife,
We've been married for a year and a half,
We established our life together in the DC area,
We are getting ready to move into our 3rd apartment together so we can really save our money to buy a house next year...

MY how times have changed!

2001, Chris' freshman year of college. (pic @ EC)
So sad to say goodbye (again). Long distance relationships are a beotch (but worth it!)
2002, my freshman year of college

I love you baby! I know it's not our "real" anniversary but I think 9 years still needs to be acknowledged! :)

<3

1 comment:

Followers