
- Roses to the Deep Freeze ending later this week. Apparently we're supposed to get to 50* on Friday! Cross your fingers!
- Roses to starting to move in 10 days!
- Roses to doing an address change online!
- Roses to Kim, Ken, & Zach coming to visit us this weekend!! Cannot wait!!
Thorns to it still being cold. (I know, it's winter...)- Thorns to it only being Tuesday. Anyone else feel like this is the slowest week everrr?
- Thorns to having to miss Zach's 2nd birthday party because that's the day we're now going to have to move our big stuff with the U-Haul... :( wahhhhhh... (however, see "Roses"!)
- BIG, fat thorns to all my little guys being sick... get this:
2. Next, I saw one of my social skills group kids with his mom at Starbucks. He wasn't at group last week because he was sick and wouldn't
be there this week either because... he has H1N1. Super.
3. Then a client called to cancel for Thursday because the little girl had to have somewhat emergency eye surgery the night before.
4. Finally, today I was on my way to my 1st client of the day and the grandma called because he had a seizure! These are new, he had his
first one XMas Eve..poor baby!
I hope if anyone is out there reading this that you are staying healthy! Eat your veggies! Drink your OJ! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment