And, since we are no longer able to make Zach's 2nd bday party we had our own while they were here! Complete with cake, ice cream, decorations, and gifts :) I hate that we can't make it up to NY for this special day (that's the day we need to get the UHaul to move our "big stuff" out of this apartment and into the new one) so this made me feel better about it, knowing that we did get to celebrate with the Naughton family!
Here's a few pics!
I definitely need to work on my cake writing! But, it tasted pretty good!
Thanks again for visiting us Ken, Kim, & Zachary! <3
P.S. I am not saying anything one way or another, good, bad, or ugly... just simply stating that I cannot believe it was one year ago today that I was doing this:

It scares the dookie out of me how fast time is FLYING...(and how quickly Obama's hair is graying...!)

No comments:
Post a Comment