Smells sooo good!
New flowers...trying to turn my black thumb to at least a shade of dark blue this year! Hoping to have better gardening success since we actually get sunlight on the balcony here! (I think that was at least part of my problem last year!)
No idea what they are, but there's lots of pink, purple, and yellow! Very perdy :) There are 2 more hooks up there so maybe we'll add to the flower collection if we actually see some success!
Every Easter I can't help but remember the year Shawn & I got bunnies!! Boy were we surprised on Easter morning to see a couple of bunnies (would would be named "Cuddles" and "Peter" - creative, eh?) hopping around the living room! Checked our candy real good that year ;)
Henry Ham (like Tom Turkey...)
Fenway enjoying some special grub!
So now here we are with pounds and pounds of leftover ham. So tell me - what are your favorite day after (and beyond!) recipes?

No comments:
Post a Comment