Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

12.28.2009

Christmas in Maine

Well we just returned today (wayyy too early!) from a great great great Christmas in Maine! We had an awesome time visiting with friends and family, and just enjoying the holidays.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Lobster boat at the Bush Compound
Bush compound...

Lobster Trap Christmas Tree in Cape PorpoiseKennebunkport all lit up for Santa!

Also, the nearly 2 feet of snow that slammed us about a week ago (last Friday/Saturday) is now GONE! Completely gone! Even that huge pile in Shirlington! They must've removed it; I can't imagine that would've melted that fast! I couldn't believe it when we got back. Kinda sad - I liked having it all snowy and so pretty while it lasted!! Oh well, we had a white Christmas in Maine and there's nothing better than that!

Check back soon for more photos - just waiting on some from Mom! :) (No rush, mom!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers