Here's our broom wreath, as I call it! I put some shells on this one, just like the other wreath, and some cranberries. YUM.
Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.
Follow my journey!
12.14.2009
Yerxa Christmas
More Yerxa decorations! I stillll have to get a pic of our lights outside - I know - but right now a string is dead so they look silly... :( I don't know what happened! Later this week we're going to get the trees in DC - promise!
Here's our broom wreath, as I call it! I put some shells on this one, just like the other wreath, and some cranberries. YUM.

Here's our broom wreath, as I call it! I put some shells on this one, just like the other wreath, and some cranberries. YUM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment