Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

12.01.2009

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!

25 days until Christmas!!!

Click here for the ABC Family schedule!


I hope your shopping is going well :o) Ours is going "good" -- not great, but certainly not bad. We have purchased some things and know what we want to buy most people, but a select few are giving us such trouble! Ah, well... there's always one (or 2 or 3..right??)

Well regardless of how your shopping is going, I hope you're enjoying the festivities of the season!! They are lighting the giant tree in Shirlington tonight (I think 5 minutes ago actually!) and I just looove all the decorations everywhere. I bought a few more finishing touches for our apartment, though we are still severely lacking in the decoration department!! I got a table runner, doormat, and a couple hand towels for the kitchen. I wanted to get a red snowflake pillow for the couch, but just didn't want to spend $15 on it! Everything else I got was 50-60% off - LOVE IT!

So tell me: What is the gift that you are most excited to give this year?? (please, someone respond!! :) )

Until next time...

Santa


Addendum:
Chris and I decided to come up with workout goals for the month of December. Well actually until Dec 22 - the day we go home! My goal is to run 65 miles. Sounds like a lot but i think it's possibly do-able. It's about 3.5 miles a day, so no skipping!

I wanted to put it in here so it's in writing and others can see it! Follow my journey and keep me going! I just ran my fastest 3 miles today -- at 7.0mph! I used to do it at 5.0...how embarrassing! But i like to see progress!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh i love Christmas! I already gave the gift I was most excited to give because my hubby is gone for xmas :(but it was hubbys new craftsman tool chest...but I have a lot more goodies when he comes home too! I love to give give give on christmas! Its the best part! I hope you guys have a great holiday! When will you be home? I'll probably be gone when you are but I wish you safe travels! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers