Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

12.21.2009

Historic Snowstorm: Part 2

Some pictures from today, Monday of the snow after some plowing has been done.


And we're supposed to drive thru this intersection....how??


All schools are canceled, and some canceled thru Wednesday (most are going on Christmas break on Thursday anyway).

OH and a side note, my goal of running 65 miles before going home (tomorrow!!!) is nearing completion! I have 1.4 miles left to do which I'm *hoping* to complete later today. I really don't want to get up extra early to do it in the morning!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!


Update: All 65 miles are complete! I had to run 7.4 miles today to do it - ahhh! Never done that before! I did 6 this morning and just got back from 1.4 which was curiously way more difficult than the 6 from this morning. But, nonetheless I am DONE! No running tomorrow before we go home! YAY! taking the 7:30 shuttle to get to the airport, flight at 10:05, landing at 11:35 and enjoying family & friends for the next 6 days....so excited!!!

There's no place like home for the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers