Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

10.25.2009

Roses & Thorns

  • Roses to a nice relaxing weekend. We did get some things done out and about yesterday, but it was still mostly uneventful.
  • Roses to our Halloween-themed social skills group tomorrow... I bought 2 Halloween books, and we're making ghost magnets and decoupage pumpkins! Should be fun :)
  • Roses to Halloween on Saturday!
  • Roses to the leaves finally starting to change! We saw some really pretty ones on our adventures yesterday.
  • Roses to the World Gymnastics Championships being on TV yesterday and today! And, roses to Bridget Sloan of the US for winning All-Around! God I miss gymnastics so much!!! :)
  • Thorns to Rainbow Brite 2.0...this is not good:
Why is everything that is updated for kids always turn slutty? I like the cute lil Rainbow Brite from back in my day! Look at her chubby cheeks!

  • Thorns to Sunday! This weekend went too quickly.
  • Thorns to Clare being such a PIA today! I don't know what's up her butt!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers