
I'm very internet savvy and good with computers (sorry if my growing nose pokes you, I'm telling a straight-up lie). OK, so I'm not good with these things at all, but I'm trying to add my John Hancock to my blog posts so I'm just trying it out to see if it works or if I need to recruit Cristobal's help (as usual) :)
Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend! We're not up to too much, we have a "picnic" to go to tomorrow for my work, but unfortunately the weather has not cleared up so it will not be outside - booo! Should be fun though. We were hoping to go apple picking too but I don't think we'll be able to. Maybe not at all this year - double booo! We went this weekend last year and it was a little late.. we could barely reach any of the apples! Though we did get some killer pumpkins and freshly baked apple pie, yumm. We shall see :)
Happy Weekending!

PS- It worked! Have I told you lately that I'm awesome?
I'm awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment