The weather is really cramping my style. omfg. (I swear I've never said that before, but it's never been as appropriate as it is right there.) it has been 90+ with heat indexes well over 100* which obviously I just can't run outside when it's like that. Even with hydration. So on those days we attempt the gym...which is full because no one can attempt to workout outside. You can barely even just survive standing still out there in those temps...plus humidity. barf.
So here we are. It has been 2.5 months since I registered and I have 3 to go. I have no improvements to speak of (yes, I've done the random "longer" run, but only getting up to 7.5 miles...and that was a long time ago!) I thought by now I'd be doing more than that, though I don't really know what I was expecting. It's Go Time. It's Crunch Time. This is me letting it all go and getting my head [back] in the game!
Oh also, my registration finally shows up on the website...so actually seeing my name on there really made it hit like a ton of bricks!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Baltimore Running Festival: Half Marathon
PS I'd love to have some peeps there at the finish line!! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment