(Yeah, our flight to Denver was canceled because the Milwaukee airport closed for a few hours due to flooding. We're leaving tomorrow AM instead, arriving in Denver at 4pm and basically losing a day of our trip. Hey, I never claimed that disappointment was my forte.)
We're excited for the shenanigans to begin! At Aunt Chris' house!

Time for pictures!

Introducing the Bridal Party to the reception
(pre-switching jerseys! No, I did NOT stay in the Phil's jerz!)
(pre-switching jerseys! No, I did NOT stay in the Phil's jerz!)



I can't say it enough -- we had such a fun time :) You Mulligan's know how to throw a party!So now tomorrow we begin our bday(s) / anniversary / most importantly Matt & Amanda's wedding trip! Be back Wednesday with lots more pictures of what will be a wonderful trip and amazing wedding with lots of people we've missed so much!
The Newlweds-to-be!








No comments:
Post a Comment