Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

7.18.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!!!

My man is 27 today! 27!!! How did that happen? I enjoyed being the same age as you for those 2 weeks, then you pulled ahead again...per usual!

Chris decided he wanted something a little different for his birthday this year: a Birthday Pie rather than cake. There were no other stipulations; it could be any kind and I didn't even have to make it. I decided I was going to make it (attempt to at least, as this was my first try at a pie!) I made apple pie with a brown sugar crumb topping instead of the usual pie crust.
I must say...it's pretty delicious!

Chris' new Oakley Half Jacket XLJ sunglasses. I even got him the hard case to go with them, lest he break them ;)
he's stylin now!


We've spent much of the day relaxing. We had a minor "incident" with the car this morning but didn't let it ruin the day! We also finally reserved a rental car for our Colorado trip (T-5 days and counting!!! Can't wait!!) And just a reminder to those of you with AAA...USE IT! It brought the cost down from $400-something to about $240..THANK YOUUU..that is huge.) Anyway, we are now watching Harry Potter and I spent much of the afternoon on this little gem. It's for our Social Skills Camp that starts tomorrow! It'll be used to Pin the Nose on the Clown! Hope it's not too scary! hehe I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out :)
I love you so much Cristobal!
Happy 27th Birthday
all the love in the world - xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers