Random quips from a random girl with too much time on her hands, a head filled with far too much imagination and only one blog outlet to throw it all into.

Follow my journey!

7.07.2010

Roses & Thorns

  • Roses to a 3 day work week!!
  • Roses to being 26! :) (I gotta "rose" it while I can.. I'm sure it won't be rosey forever! ;)
  • Roses to the 1.5 year old I worked with yesterday who did the "Thriller" dance.. YES, it was as cute as it sounds and I'm begging his mom to put it on YouTube!!!
  • Roses to JL & Mike's wedding on SATURDAY!!! 7.10.10 Can't wait to share the day with you guys!!!
  • Roses to Lindsey & Chris' wedding on SATURDAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your special day!!!
  • Roses to Amanda & Lily's baby shower on SATURDAY!!! Lily is so loved already!! Such a special little princess!!
  • Thorns to not being able to be 3 places at once!
  • Thorns to having to work tomorrow (a long, stressful day that's making me a little nervous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers